Product introduction：The GSM-R proximal cell is used for the access of the GSM-R base station side radio frequency signal, and is converted to the optical signal for transmission to the GSM-R remote cell. At the same time, GSM-R proximal unit can connect GSM-R network management system through the Ethernet port (FE port).
• operating frequency: 930~934MHz(downlink)/885~889MHz (uplink)
• transmission power: ≥ -10dbm
• power supply mode: dc-48v
• equipment energy consumption: < 300W
• overall size: 440mm×435mm×65mm (length × width × height)
• machine weight: < 10kg